KENT, United Kingdom – July 14, 2021 – EasyDNA, which has maintained partnerships with several animal rescue organisations, is excited to take on a new collaboration with rescue organisation, The Edward Foundation.
Founded in March 2011, The Edward Foundation is devoted to helping abused bulldogs and bulldogs sold as commodities. The organisation connects the animals to loving families for rehoming. So far, The Edward Foundation has found homes for over 1500 bulldogs.
Since the organisation is non-profit in nature and relies on volunteers and support from donors, they cover all veterinary costs for each bulldog. As a way to support the charity organisation, EasyDNA has donated four dog allergy tests to The Edward Foundation.
Commenting on the partnership with the rescue foundation, a company spokesperson said, “EasyDNA cherishes its partnerships with dog rescue organisations. We are very proud to be of assistance to the bulldogs of The Edward Foundation, and we hope to support the organisation in any way we can.”
Aside from dog allergy tests, EasyDNA offers an entire line of dog DNA tests, namely:
- DNA My Dog Breed Test – a DNA test designed to improve the dog’s quality of life by looking into its genetic heritage
- Wisdom Panel Essential Dog Breed Identification Test – a dog breed identification that that covers more than 350 dog breeds
- DNA My Dog Canine Genetic Age Test – a DNA test that determines a dog’s age at the genetic level
- Dog Parentage Test – a dog DNA test that establishes a dog’s pedigree with an accuracy of 99.99%
- Dog DNA Testing without The Mother – a dog parentage test without the need for the mother’s sample
- Dog Inherited Disease & Trait Test – a genetic test that determines if the dog is a carrier of any genetic disease such as Multidrug Resistance 1 (MDR1), Exercise Induced Collapse (EIC), and more
- Premium Dog Testing Package – a testing package that includes 3 dog testing services: dog allergy test, breed identification, and genetic age determination
- DogCheck (Canine) Genetic Disease Test – a genetic test that screens for more than 175 genetic canine diseases
EasyDNA aims to help animals live an improved lifestyle by addressing their needs at the biological, genetic level. The dog DNA tests offered by EasyDNA allow dog owners to gain access to important information about their pets, empowering them to give their dogs the best life possible.
EasyDNA is an international DNA testing company established in 2006 with operations in over 25 countries across the globe. EasyDNA offers a wide DNA testing product portfolio, which includes paternity testing, prenatal tests like the baby gender test, clinical DNA testing, health and wellbeing tests, drug tests, and more. ****Over the last decade, the company has handled thousands of DNA tests through internationally accredited laboratories holding the highest international accreditations.