A DNA maternity test is used to prove the existence of a biological relationship between an alleged mother and a child. The test works in exactly the same way as a paternity test and the results guarantee minimum probabilities in excess of 99.99% for inclusion of maternity, and 100% for exclusion.
What type of cases would require a DNA maternity test?
- In many adoption cases, children grow up wanting to find their biological or “birth” parents and a DNA Maternity test can be the final step in confirming the identity of the biological mother. At easyDNA we offer a simple to use, at-home-test, which will provide answers to anyone living with doubt or questions. The same would also apply to parents wishing to locate a child they had put up for adoption.
- DNA immigration tests are now a very common part of citizenship and visa applications, recognised by the UK Home Office and many other national immigration departments.
- A legal DNA test is also available in cases where proof of a biological relationship is needed for court admissible purposes. At easyDNA we offer legal DNA tests for all relationship testing including maternity and paternity tests.
Getting your DNA Test?
- Click here to visit the maternity page where you can order our at-home DNA maternity test for only £139.
- Select and place your order, process payment and wait for your DNA test kit, which you can carry out in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- Following our easy-to-use instructions, collect the DNA samples and return them to us at your convenience.
Once the DNA samples are returned to us, you will receive your fully comprehensive DNA analysis report in 3-5 working days. For detailed instructions on how to use your DNA testing kit please visit our sample collection guide page. If you are interested in our paternity testing service, click here.
Our DNA maternity test will accurately confirm if you are the biological mother or not – should you require further information please contact us to discuss your case.